Fire Safety Tips
These are some helpful fire safety tips to help you prevent fires as well as help in case of fire.
- Check the batteries on your smoke detectors twice yearly. An easy way to remember this is to check them whenever the time changes in the spring and fall.
- Have smoke detectors on every level of your home.
- Keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen.
- Have a safe meeting place outside your home that every member of your family knows to go to in the event of a fire.
- Keep matches and lighters up where children cannot reach them.